As a sales person, you have to keep notes on your business calls, promote constantly your business, research and qualify new clients. Keeping all of these data in spreadsheets can be messy, but with a good CRM system, you can access and filter your records in seconds from anywhere. In our system we have all the necessary features that need a salesperson to work efficiently. Some of them are the leads section which represents your potential clients, the accounts which are your current clients, and the potentials which are the deals or contracts which you are negotiating.
To create a new lead
- go to page leads
- press the button New Lead
- In select list stage choose the appropriate stage of the lead
- In company field enter the name of the company's that is your lead
- In field phone enter the phone number of the company
- Press save
Customers and Accounts
The section that includes the contacts is one of most important parts in eCommerce and CRM system, in our platform when a customer completes an order from the online store his contact info is stored in this section, also you can make a bulk import of contacts from a CSV file and map the CSV columns to the contact fields in our system.
Groups of Contacts
After the import, you will be able to segment your contacts in groups that are called audiences. You can send your marketing messages in each group through various media channels like bulk SMS or target ads with facebook custom audiences.
Target Audiences Efficiently
You can promote effectively each of your products or services to most relative group of contacts and run A/B test campaigns through various mediums.
here an example where you can import your contacts from your linkedin account to our system, press the following link to export your contacts in a csv file and download it in your computer download linkedin contacts
To import your contacts
- Go to Contacts
- Press the button Import
- Press the browse button and find the file in your computer
- Map Fields map the columns from csv file tou for example in ?Column 2 (Last Name)? choose from the dropdownlist in right Last Name
- Tick the box skip the first row
- Press the button import